Executive Leadership for Women: Navigating the Journey Together
- Have you been searching for a network of success-minded peers to further fuel your career?
- Have you been seeking accountability for your professional goals and development?
- Have you been wrestling with your personal career and leadership plan?
- A valuable assessment of your strengths, both as an individual and as a woman, that contribute to organizational success.
- Ten 2-hour group sessions over a 12 month span that will build relationship and instruction in a collaborative environment.
- Two individual coaching sessions with Dr. Goff designed to bring focus to what you are learning about yourself and your future development. (Supplemental coaching sessions are available for an additional fee.)
- A navigation manual highlighting important concepts and providing structure to your learning experience.
- Leadership-focused research and strategies for your continued success.
- Assistance in creating an action-oriented career and leadership plan.
- A network of colleagues offering encouragement, insight, and counsel.
The group sessions will be convened on the second Friday of each month except for July and December from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. at the Dallas campus of Abilene Christian University in Addison, Texas. For participants from outside the local area, special ACU rates are available at nearby hotels. Plus, Addison is known for both the number and quality of its restaurants.