How You’ll Succeed
- You respond to all inquiries—and then transform those inquiries into booked events.
- You’re a great communicator and can speak with ease to the features and benefits of Bowlmor AMF’s distinctive properties and event packages.
- Monthly Sales Goals—in short, you meet them. (Better yet—you exceed them… wildly.)
- You go beyond being a good salesperson to become an experience-maker extraordinaire — working with clients to plan and coordinate events down to the last detail.
- You liaise with our Operations Team to ensure that the events you book are the kind of world-class experiences that our guests expect and our company strives to provide.
- You understand the unique needs of all kind of events—from private parties and corporate events to fundraisers, kids’ parties, and more.
- You diligently tend to and cultivate your client relationships both during the planning process and beyond (because repeat business can be a powerfully lucrative thing).
What You’ll Need to Bring to the Table
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Hospitality)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to own and resolve problems (trouble-shooters, welcomed)
- “It’s in the details” is your personal mantra
- Hospitality experience—great if you have it (not a deal-breaker if you don’t)
We believe you should play an active role in your financial success. That’s why we offer a variety of tools, from our 401(k) retirement savings plan to financial planning webinars, all aimed at keeping our associates financially fit and ready to prosper. Professional accomplishment begins with a healthy lifestyle. We offer affordable and comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits, in addition to flexible spending accounts, wellness programs, and commuter savings programs for all regular, full-time associates (some of these benefits are available to regular part-time associates as well).